- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
- Year 11 non uniform day
- Cake Sale
- Fair Funding for Schools Campaign
- Ofsted Inspection 11-7-17
- The Peele Celebrates GCSE Results
- Year 6 Open Evening - Thursday September 14th
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd September 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 29th September
- Head Teacher's Blog 6th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 13th October
- Careers Fair Wednesday 15th November 2017 4:30—7:30 pm
- Linc Higher Information
- Head Teacher's Blog 20th October 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 3rd November 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 10th November 2017
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 17th November
- Head Teacher's Blog 24th November 2017
- Friends of the Peele Bingo 27th November 7:30pm
- Head Teacher's Blog 1st December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 8th December 2017
- Head Teacher's Blog 15th December 2017
- Head Teacher's End of 2017 Blog
- Head Teacher's Blog 5th January 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 19th January 2018
- The Big Push
- Head Teacher's Blog - 2nd February 2018
- Head Teacher's Blog 23rd February 2018
- College Closed Today (28th Feb 2018)
- College Closed Thursday (1st March 2018)
- College to remain closed Friday (2nd March 2018)
- We are open as normal on Monday (5th March 2018)
- Head Teacher's Blog 2nd March
- Head Teacher's Blog 22nd April
Head Teacher's Blog - 2nd February 2018
Welcome to the first blog of February. We are almost half way through the school year.
Our big event this week was Super Learning Day on Monday. Mrs Turkson-Jones co-ordinated the event and wanted to share the following with you:
Another exciting Super learning day at the Peele!
We were very pleased to continue our work with LincHigher and Ask apprenticeships who have helped many Peele students with their next steps towards employment and training after leaving us.
Year 7 students especially enjoyed working on their aspirational art project with Denise Cowley from Ark Kidz and designing their very own unique tiles to show what they want to be when they 'grow up'. We welcomed the Act 2 theatre group from Spalding, who worked with Year 7s on their own documentary films which we hope to share with parents in the future.
We are committed to raising our students' awareness of opportunities in the wider world and their absolute belief in themselves and what they can achieve.
Watch this space for news of the next super learning day in March and to see the amazing tiles on display as soon as they have been glazed.
Huge thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make our Super Learning Day such a success.
Some news now from Mr Wheeler and PE - we held a Primary Hockey Tournament on 14th January and the following students acted as coaches, guides and referees for the visiting teams:
Heather Ludllam, Hannah Baker, Lilly Gilbert, Emily Bragington, Josh Woodrow, Libby Bingham, Amelia Garfield, Emma Linnett, Kayleigh Britton, Maddison Brothwell and
Thank you all for making the tournament run so smoothly and for working with the younger students to help them achieve.
So, onto next week and we have Pantomania hitting our Main Hall from Monday to Wednesday. We are very excited to see what Mrs Manghan and her team have come up with this year. Please do come along and join us - £5 per adult and £3 for children....doors open at 6.30pm for a 7.00pm start (oh no they don't!!! Oh yes they do).
Finally, advance notice of a non-uniform day on Friday 9th February to raise money for the Year 11 Prom. Please remember to bring your £1 on the day. As ever, usual make-up/hair and jewellery rules apply.
Have a lovely week everybody.