- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
- Year 11 non uniform day
- Cake Sale
- Fair Funding for Schools Campaign
- Ofsted Inspection 11-7-17
FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
What a fantastic set of results for Peele students and I would like to congratulate all of our students on their achievements. This is down to their hard work, resilience and exceptional efforts.
The Peele Community College's significantly improved results are also a tribute to the dedication of our staff, parents and carers. Results that are a real testament of the College's 'capacity for improvement' (Ofsted Report March 2016).
We are particularly pleased with the progress students have made across the majority of subjects including: MFL (76.0% A*-C), English Language (75.49 %A*-C), Mathematics (70.29% A*-C) and Science (65.22% A* - C).
We will build on the success of this summer's results by continuing with what has been the College's major focus: ensuring every student makes excellent progress, regardless of his/her level of ability and certainly accept the challenge to achieve success.
I am excited about the College's future and my focus is clear: ensuring the College continues to deliver the highest standard of education.