- Positive Discipline Pyramids
- College Aims
- Pastoral Support
- Admissions and Appeals
- Junior Leadership Team
- Home Learning
- Special Education Needs
- Equality and Diversity
- Staff List
- Peele Success Stories
- British Values
- Student Intervention
- HMI monitoring visit to The Peele Community College
- Wembley Trip - Tuesday 29th March
- New Head Appointed
- News Archive
- Lincolnshire County Council Review Youth Health Services
- College Open As Normal on July 5th
- GCSE Results Day - 25th August - 10 to 11:30
- Prom Photos
- FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR PEELE STUDENTS
- Year 6 Open Evening 29th September
- Deputy Heads Announcement
- Newgenerationmusic @ The Peele 7th October
- GCSE Revision Sessions
- Senior Citizens Christmas Lunch 7th December 2016
- Christmas Concert
- Celebration Assemblies
- Resilience Trip – Norfolk Lakes
- The Peele Joins East Midlands Teacher Training Partnership
- Easter Revision Timetable
Admissions and Appeals
The College attracts students not only from the catchment area in Lincolnshire but also from
Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. All parents or carers are welcome to apply for a place at the
College, up to a total admission number of 712.
Should the number of children wishing to join the College exceed the number of places
available, the governors would allocate places to:
- Children in Public Care.
- Students with a sibling link within the College.
- Those students living closest to the College.
Interested parents or carers and students are welcome to visit the College during open days.
For Year 7 admissions, to start in September, you must apply through your admission authority. For midyear admissions please telephone the College office or complete our online application form (click here) for details of how to register your preference for The Peele Community College, please see the county booklet ‘Going to College in Lincolnshire’. If you are from outside the county please refer to your own Local Education Authority guidelines.
The Lincolnshire admissions team can be contacted on 01522 782030.
If you have been refused a place at this school and wish to appeal please contact the college and request an appeal pack.